Link to article click here CBC News Posted: Jul 07, 2009 9:34 AM ET Last Updated: Jul 07, 2009 12:36 PM ET Montreal announced Monday that speed limits on residential streets will be reduced to 40 km/h within the year. ((CBC)) Montreal and Quebec’s transportation ministry have reached a deal to allow the city to reduce speed limits on its streets […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud jamorel contributed a whooping 42 entries.
Entries by jamorel
Pedestrian killed in southwest Calgary crash 42nd Avenue S.W. east of Macleod Trail to train tracks remain closed until investigation completed CBC News Posted: Aug 12, 2013 3:24 PM MT Last Updated: Aug 12, 2013 3:33 PM MT Calgary police are investigating a fatal pedestrian collision in southwest Calgary. (Stacee Barton/CBC) Calgary police say a pedestrian was killed […]
- Temporary Sidewalks Part of Calgary’s Effort to Help Pedestrians.
- Where the Rubber Meets the Road: The current situation is a system failure
- Where the Rubber Meets the Road: speed is the most important factor to regulate
- Where the Rubber Meets the Road: Total Cost per Capita
- Where the Rubber Meets the Road: Child pedestrians Seven times more likely to be hospitalized