We’ve all had the experience. You’re out strolling the neighbourhood or maybe sitting on your front step on warm summer evening, then suddenly you hear a rumbling sound. Before you can turn around, some dipstick in a truck or on a motorcycle goes blazing down your previously quiet residential street at 10 or 20 kilometres over the speed limit.
- Temporary Sidewalks Part of Calgary’s Effort to Help Pedestrians.
- Where the Rubber Meets the Road: The current situation is a system failure
- Where the Rubber Meets the Road: speed is the most important factor to regulate
- Where the Rubber Meets the Road: Total Cost per Capita
- Where the Rubber Meets the Road: Child pedestrians Seven times more likely to be hospitalized